Here is the ultimate cheat code to win at everything in life—
I wanna share a secret with you….
And tbh it’s not even really a secret because the information I’m about to share with you is WIDELY and publicly available to us all….
Still….I do wanna share it here with you.
The Ultimate Life Cheat Code
This is a “secret” that will offer you the ultimate cheat code to everything in life.
It’s the cheat code that at any given moment allows us to experience wholeness, ease, peace, zen, happiness, joy, fulfillment.
This cheat code is what will allow for us to move through difficulty/challenges with resilience.
It’s what will allow for us to heal through past traumas/emotional blocks.
It’s the ULTIMATE cheat code we ALL need to learn about & then embody from here on out until the rest of our lives.
The secret or ultimate cheat code that unfortunately not many ppl know of…but at-least now you do….
…is self love & taking care of your shit.
So let me break this down further…
Understanding The Code
Self love & taking care of our shit (focus/intention) is the BIG secret or cheat code to everything!
All our problems, challenges, setbacks, fears, anxieties, sadness, depression, mental illnesses, dis-eases…can be tamed, reduced, eliminated, cured with this life cheat code —which if you break it down even further is simply about developing & strengthening love, focus, & intention.
Interestingly enough, this cheat code or secret is not really a secret or something that’s hidden from us. Because right? When it comes to love….love is everywhere. It’s is in every religion, flows from numerous gurus/thought leaders, heard in countless songs, poems, novels, movies. Love is what inspires us, moves us, and it’s even what we give up our own lives for sometimes.
And then when it comes to “taking care of our shit or having more focus/intention….THAT TOO, is no big secret! Focus & intention is talked about all the time. It’s what helps us to create true presence and success in our lives.
So then if it’s so widely available and talked about all the time, why is it that so many of us fall short here? Why is it then that so many of us struggle with loving ourselves & getting our own shit together?
The simple answer— we’ve been deeply conditioned to hate ourselves.
It’s time for an UPDATE!
The world can be a very harsh place. We’re sometimes told one thing and then shown another….
For example, as children, some of us may have been told that we can amount to anything, be whoever we want, and that our potential is limitless. We may have been told that we are beautiful, talented, amazing. And we may even have believed it for awhile….until we go out into the world.
As you can probably agree with…society is fucked. Almost everywhere we go — we receive societal messages that essentially contribute to our self loathing/self hate. We constantly get messages telling us how to look, how to be, how to think, how to live…and the standard is unrealistic. And so there’s no wonder why our esteem and worth crumbles as we step out into the world. We begin to compare our beauty and sense of self to others, we are judged, & we also then learn to judge ourselves. And this cycle just continues to perpetuate throughout our lives….until we decide it no longer has too.
How to Use the Cheat Code
And so now that I shared with you what the cheat code to getting out of that vicious cycle is…you have the ability to start putting it into practice.
Here are 5 tips on how you can begin to integrate this cheat code into your life —
- Experience life with a birds eye view. Every situation, challenge, or moment you have, see if you can witness it without becoming it. Detach yourself from what you’re going through so that you can see it for what it truly is. This sense of detachment will only help you to see the true nature of what you’re going through.
- Recognize what’s happening. Understanding that any pain/trauma/hurt that you’ve experienced, whether currently or in your past…is valid & you have every right to feel the way you do about it. And while it may suck that it happened, or is happening…remember that it doesn’t DEFINE you. It’s an experience of yours that you GET to learn more about yourself from. So really, try challenging yourself to turn your pain into your power.
- Constantly reorient your mind to the present moment. This can be done best/become a habit through meditation, reflection, grounding, conscious breathing/movement. Pick a practice that fits you and stick with it.
(Find a list of guided meditations that I’ve recorded here on insight timer)
- Stay away from ppl that make you feel like you have to dim down your light. You are radiant, divine, magical, powerful. And you matter so damn much and deserve to take up space. You deserve to live in FULL expression. You deserve to be who you are. If you surround yourself with ppl who make you feel otherwise, it’s time to remove yourself and plant yourself somewhere instead where the light & love shines through.
- Stop multitasking!!!! Do one thing at a time. THIS is what’s going to give you concentration/focus. And you can do this anywhere, anytime. For instance, when you wash dishes, wash dishes. When you brush your teeth, brush your teeth. When you wash your ass, wash your ass. When you take out the trash, take out the trash. When you fold laundry, fold laundry. When you make coffee, make coffee. Devote yourself to your current moment experience. Immerse yourself in it. Like really be in it. Challenge yourself to make this into a habit.
And lastly for the purpose of keeping this article short & sweet but also valuable — Stay curious. Stay creative. Stay true. Stay playful. And stay devoted to you and your peace of mind.
Leave a Reply