The Zen Space
The Zen Space exists to provide resources and connect people who share the desire of living a mindful and intentional life. In order to meet the goals of this community, our members must feel that they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the community guidelines as follows.
- Treat other people as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards other people and if you should disagree with someone, please be respectful of their perspectives.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members on the site.
- Communicate intentionally and share your truth.
- When in doubt, ask yourself “Would someone else find my post offensive?”
- Making personal attacks on other community members.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Posting prejudiced comments or unnecessary profanity
- Bullying or making inflammatory remarks to other community members
These tools are intended to keep members in touch with each other, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests. Some examples might include:
- Finding resources and guidance to help with personal or sensitive issues.
- Networking with others, meeting new acquaintances, and building new friendships.
- Reaching out to individuals for advice and creating subgroups
- Connecting on The Zen Space as well as outside of the site when opportunities arise.
Violating the community guidelines will not be tolerated. We will take action to keep the community a safe space and support the vision of The Zen Space. Depending on the scenario, this could mean giving a warning, or revoking privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com.
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.